It is no news that the outbreak of the COVID19 pandemic has caused many alarming and unwanted results ranging from starvation, increase in crime rate and so on. As a result, Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation has stepped up to provide assistance to reach out to poor, disabled and less privileged families in Africa to support.
The effect of this COVID19 pandemic has resulted in many African homes lacking the necessary amenities to survive through the lockdown across the various countries. Food, and some preventive stuffs like facemask, sanitizers and hand gloves are very much unavailable in most African communities due to the government’s inability to handle the population.
Brief History About the Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation (PEUF).
Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation is a non-governmental organisation that caters for the needs of the girl-child and women with disabilities in Africa and across the globe. This foundation majorly focuses on the educational and financial needs of vulnerable children.
The Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation was established by Miss Princess Eunice Ukwani in 2017 and went into full operation globally in 2019 with major branches in Nigeria and New York. Miss Princess Eunice Ukwani is a well-known philanthropist, based in the United States of America where this foundation was inducted.
Helping the less privileged, vulnerable and the differently-abled children in Africa and the world at large in realizing their full potential through education and empowerment.
- Education of a girl child and empowerment of women and the vulnerable in the society.
- To empower different abled people in the society through scholarship and skill acquisition programs.
- To assist young people especially the girl with formal education.
- Outreach to maximum number of deprived children by bringing about substainable changes in their lives through education.
- To promote gender equality, girl-child and the vulnerable in the society
- Empowerment of women and differently abled people in Nigeria
- To engage in advocacy programmes, enlightenment, awareness, seminars and workshop in other to educate girl child, women, differently abled people, family members, government and the the general public through print media and electronic media and other sources of information dissemination.
- To cater and better the living condition of many vulnerabls like the less privileged around tye world including different abled people.
- To create financial support system in other to support and reduce the poverty rate around the world.
Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation Support for the Less Privileged in Africa
In line with the mission of the organisation, the foundation has provided support for less privileged families across Africa.
This program involves
- distribution of Personal Protective Equipment e.g. Facemasks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves, e.t.c
- distribution of financial aid to less privileged homes in Africa.
With a team headed by Mr Baye Osagie Sylvester (PEUF Nigeria-Based Coordinator), the Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation conducted outreach on the 26th of May 2020 in Africa, focusing on communities in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. This outreach was done in three major communities in the state Uselu Community, Iyanomo and Orior Village.
Financial assistance was given mainly to children and women to assist them in the harsh conditions of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
To contact the PEUF foundation,
Please call +2348112678021 or +2347032869125 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org